ads

Essie Hide and go chic Spring 2014



Well hello beautiful covetable azure blue! Essie described it as "...impossible to miss and love at first mani". They are 100% right about this! Color is very eye catching, not only for spring and it is really love at first mani. I can't even describe what an amazing formula this is - I am wearing only one thicker coat and a top coat. I can't say that color is really unique it is similar to many blues out there but it is beautiful and if you do not have anything similar go for it. Probably the best Essie blue when it comes to formula. Essie really knocked it out of the park with great formulas in this collection.  I can't wait to try other two colors I got. Stay tuned!

I am telling you this is never ending winter. Couple of hours of actual sunshine made me rush and paint my nails asap so I can take photos while the sun is still out.














ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق