ads

Instagram post


My first Instagram post on the blog. I post daily on my instagram page but I do not know how many of you are actually following me. Even if you are not I will occasionally share some of the photos on the blog too. Enjoy...




Fossil Cecile watch - since I saw it on Fossil instagram page I could not get it out of my head. It is such a beautiful contrast between rose gold and mint color. It was sold out everywhere and I had it on backorder from Nordstrom. I think it will be perfect for summer.



Birthday gift from my love <3 



First ever Tory Burch purchase. Randomly ended up at her outlet store and snatched these two. I saw some beautiful wallets, sweaters and some shoes that I liked. I have a feeling I will be going back (yeeeks).





Liquid gold called J'adore. One of the best fragrances on the market. Cult classic. And I love Charlize in this add, she is simply stunning. 




Currently using Lancome Energie de vie both for night and day. Love how my skin is finally moisturized enough and feels plumped and has healthy glow. Full review coming up.



Old time favorite. Reminds me of  my college years. It was love at the first smell.



Another birthday gift. I picked it myself. MAC small rectangular bag and 4 MAC brushes. 



Layering is the key to longer lasting fragrance. I love using same shower gel and body lotion. Sometimes even without a perfume. 



Sneak peak of Lancome Golden riviera summer 2014 collection. I need this bronzer in my life! 


Sign on the wall in Ronald McDonald house where I have spent all together 4 months. My home away from home. Never loose hope.



You can tell I am slightly obsessed with L'occitane Almond shower oil. No I did not buy all of these. Two of them I received as a gift with purchase (one small and one big one). Other two big ones I bought for 16$ together! What a steal! Originally they are 38$ each but I found them in the L'occitane outlet 2 for 36$ and I had gift card on top of that. I could not pass a deal like this one.




Swarovski bice pendant is finally mine. I have been looking for it for past 7 years. I am not kidding. I saw it on my wedding day, one of the guests was wearing it. I went immidieatly to buy it , but it was so expensive and I could not afford it at the time. When we came to USA both me and my hubby were trying to buy it, it was discontinued and I even had Swarovski store call their stores and warehouses across the USA to find it, and no one had it.  Recently Swarovski outlet opened close to our home and often we would look around , but never bought anything. Couple of weeks ago hubby wanted to go there again and I told him "What is the point of going to their store when I never buy anything? You are just bothering me every time". But we did go in and the first thing I saw was my long lost love called Bice pendant! I could not believe my eyes I think I screamed out loud! It's finally mine <3 I am really not big on jewelery and don't really care about it but this was one of the rare pieces that I actually wanted so bad.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق