ads

OPI Wooden Shoe like to Know



 OPI Wooden Shoe like to know is part of the Holland collection, that I was not really excited about. Actually I have not been excited about OPI in years. Unfortunately. When they started with the whole shatter, Katy Perry and all other celebrities charade I gave up on them and got obsessed with Essie. Then I realized I am missing true chocolate brown nail polish in my collection. I did find the perfect one in Lancome Chocolat Mordore but I was also suggested looking into Wooden shoe. It wasn't really the color or the finish I was looking for BUT when I saw how amazing it looks on Ivana I had to buy it. She is one of the rare people that can sell me anything!


Color is very unique. It is light chocolate brown, more of a milk than a dark chocolate with tons of duochrome golden-copper-red shimmer in it. Shimmer is more noticeable when polish is still wet - I wish it would stay that way. But even when it dries it's still nice but more subtle. Formula is great - two coats and I got full coverage. I used Poshe top coat over it.




Indoors with flash


Outdoors direct sunlight





Outdoors in the shade





These super cute wooden shoes actually traveled from Holland to Chicago as a gift from my very dear friend. It was years ago but they still have their place on my bookshelf in the living room. She is one of the nicest people ever, and I am so grateful I met her. :*


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق