ads

Tom Ford Cheek Colour in Love Lust 01


Symmetrical, sculpted cheekbones are vital to creating the Tom Ford look. This sumptuous powder blush delivers layers of possibility, from a sexy glow to a more dramatic, color-rich look. Formulated with spherical pearls and rich emollients, it glides onto skin with the comfort of a cream, achieving outstanding luminosity and a velvety transparency.


I remember first time I was passing by Tom Ford counter the only thing that got my attention were his blushes. I swatched two - Wicked and Frantic pink and they were so stunning that I literally ran away. I liked them so much that I was sure I will leave some serious amount of the money there. But I kind of kept them in the back of my mind and had them on my wishlist for too long...

Thanks to Adrijana, my dear friend who was kind enough to give me this beauty as a gift I am finally able to have Tom Ford blush in my collection. Thank you again A <3

If you ever read any reviews on TF blushes and if you are aware of all the hype about these - YES THEY ARE TRUE! It's totally worth all the hype and all the amazing reviews.

The product comes in a square brown compact with a dark brown velvet pouch.


Ingredients:


A touch of gold for added luxury 



Texture is the most amazing I have ever felt (except Lancome blush subtil palettes) . Yes they are powder but they feel almost creamy. Powder is so finely milled, silky, and blends like a dream. These are very pigmented but not in a way that if you are pale you will walk around looking like a clown if you are not careful with application. Very pigmented but when you apply it, it sheers out becomes more transparent and luminous. It's also buildable in case you need to add more color.

Love lust is such a lovely peachy coral shade with golden shimmer - even though in this case I do not like to use word shimmer - it's more of a luminous sheen when transferred on skin. It gives this beautiful healthy glow to the skin. So even if you do not like shimmer in your blushes I think you would love this one. I always and I really mean always wear highlighter over the blush but when I wore Love lust i totally felt I do not need any highlighter because of this beautiful glow it gave to my skin.

This color would work for very light to medium skin tones. I can see it also as a nice warm highlighter on medium and dark skin tones.

Tom Ford beauty is owned by Estee Lauder. They definitely wanted to make a luxury brand, not just high end but luxury. Price tag is going to make you faint. It really is a lot of money. Is it worth it? I think that's very individual. But if you want ONE blush that will be stunning instead of three or four average ones than it's totally worth it.

Another bad thing is availability of Tom Ford products. It's pretty limited and there are a lot of countries where you can't find TF products at all.

Can you tell how impressed I am with this blush?

I am so glad Tom Ford has a small collection of blushes - shorter of a wishlist :)











Would you like me to post comparison swatches with other similar blushes I have? Please let me know in the comments.





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق