ads

Lancome Le Crayon Khôl Black Coffee review, photos and swatches


LE CRAYON KHÔL




Create a sensual, intense eye look with ease. This smudgy, creamy-smooth eye pencil delivers a dose of decadent color that glides on effortlessly and blends beautifully. In an instant, eyes are perfectly lined, defined and contoured for a smoldering effect that’s absolutely irresistible.



Black coffee is described as dark brown black. It is more of a dark chocolate brown. On eyes it definitely does not look black, you can really tell it's brown. Formula is very long wearing with no smudging. I do not use it often on waterline but even there it has good staying power. 

It is creamy but hard enough to create precise line. Also it's very easy to sharpen with no breaking - I use either sephora or nars pencil sharpeners.

When it comes to texture it's definitely not like Urban decay which is super creamy and easier to smudge.  With Le Crayon khol where you apply it that's where it stays put. I have never even tried smudging it. 

I love using this color with neutral, nude eye shadows. It's bold and dark enough but not harsh like black. It looks great even worn by itself.

Usually I am not big fan of pencil eyeliners, I prefer gel and liquid but among all the pencils I have this is the one I reach the most. 

This is my second time buying it and as soon as I run out I will buy it again.  Great staple for everyday easy makeup.














Wearing Le Crayon Khol in Black coffe with Nars Belissima Duo and Too faced Natural eyeshadow collection




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق