ads

Lancome Holiday 2012 Vernis In love Bubbly Gold 522


Lancome Vernis in Love In Bubbly Gold is part of Lancome's holiday 2012 collection. Usually I am not big on either shimmer or golden shades but received Bubbly gold as part of Lancome St Patrick's day challenge. It is SUPER opaque and pigmented. You can get full coverage with only one coat. Finish is not as glossy so I used Lancome top coat. I usually hate metallic polishes because brush strokes are always visible but that was not problem with Bubbly gold after the top coat.





Color is deep golden with multi colored shimmer. It leans bronzey but it's not too warm. It has a nice balance  between warm and cool. It is stunning shade for holidays, special occasions, nights out etc...

I am highly surprised how much I liked Bubbly gold!






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق