ads

NARS Maldives Multiple review, photos and swatches



Product Story

François Nars' iconic innovation, the original multi-purpose stick for eyes, cheeks, lips and body. Its unique creamy formula and sheer color blends effortlessly to create shimmering accents; contours or dynamic highlights on all skin tones. Apply with fingers: the skin's warmth allows for perfect blending.

"Best Overall Highlighter" 2011 InStyle "Best Beauty Buys".
Mistake-proof color; quick and easy to apply.
Sheer, natural finish for eyes, cheeks and lips.
Enriched with Vitamin E and açai oil for antioxident benefits.



 NARS Maldives Multiple is described as shimmering pink champagne. In the tube it looks more bronzey but description is really spot on. It has darker champagne with a hint of pink and multi colored shimmer.
Maldives is my favorite multiple for it's  versatility and simplicity. It can be worn alone for nice hint of warmth or paired with any warm toned blush or a bronzer. It can be worn under the bronzer to intensify the color or on top for added shimmery finish.

Maldives would be my pick if I had to pack small makeup bag for travel. Tinted moisturizer, Maldives, lip balm, mascara and concealer and I would be good to go.

I've noticed that women either love or hate Multiples. I've been avoiding them for a while after reading all the reviews where most of the women complained about application, staying power etc... I really have no problems with multiples! They are the easiest makeup product to apply. Staying power I can't comment on because everything stays on me without fading even when I do not wear primer. I assume that Multiples would not stay on too long on oiler skin types if not used setting powder on top of them.

Texture is creamy but when blended it sets really quickly and leaves no creamy or sticky feeling on skin at all. It feels very light on skin. So if you are not fan of cream blushes or any cream cheek products, multiples may surprise you with it's texture and how fast it dries on skin.

Great thing about multiples is that you can use them together. For an instance - Maldives on cheeks and Copacabana as highlight, or Orgasm/ Copacabana combo, Maldives and Riviera etc...

If you are into easy breezy super fast makeup give multiples a try! Not to mention that you can use them also on your eyes (tried it and liked it) and lips (did not like it, texture is too dry especially for my super duper dry lips) .

Tube has 14gr that will last me forever. Literally! So tiny goes a long way and I can't even imagine running out of this product. So if you are concerned about the price don't be - you are getting good amount that will last super long.

There is a nice color range for variety of skin tones.





Heavy swatch on NC20 / Nars Deuville skin


Lighter and blended out swatches 



Application - I usually like to use only my fingers and to apply Multiples straight from the tube directly on my skin.  One swipe and I'm done.


Blended with fingers.





.



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق