ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Gris Angora 407N



Lancome Vernis In Love Gris Angora 407N is part of the Lancome permanent range. Color is described as light greyish violet. It is light gray that's pretty cool toned and has some hint of bluish and violet.  
Formula is amazing, not to thick just opaque enough to get full coverage in two coats. I am usually not big fan of colors like this one because I believe they don't look too good against my warm skin tone. But I wanted to give Gris angora a try because it was one of the first Lancome nail polishes that caught my eye. 
In photos below I do not have any top coat and look how glossy and shiny it looks! I had no problem with streaking, it just nicely glides down the nail.
Color is almost pastel, I can see it as  awinter and spring shade but it does not have usual pastel formula issues that are streaky and don't give full coverage. It is cream and it is pure gray perfection!

In photos with flash you can notice violet more but in daylight photos it looks more gray.

I know there have been a lot of questions about the brush so in one of the future reviews I will try to show you step by step application.







What actually inspired me to wear this shade yesterday is big snow storm that hit Chicago. I felt that Gris angora fits right in with this weather outside.



Snowflakes melting on my nails :)




ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق