ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Pearl Grey French ballerine collection spring 2014



Lancome Vernis in Love Pearl grey is part of the Lancome spring 2014 French ballerine collection. When I saw promo pictures I was so happy to see this color got re promoted. It first was released as a part of the Wedding collection which I reviewed here. It was my favorite from this collection being such a unique shade. Honestly I do not have any similar shade in my stash, but I am not saying there aren't any dupes out there. It is light pastel taupey grey with a pearl finish. 
It has semi opaque formula and gives full coverage with two coats. If you like more of a sheer coverage it actually looks very nice with one coat too. I had no problem with application, although it does leave brush streaks as any other nail polish with this kind of formula but does get a little bit better after applying top coat. I love how it has pearly and very shiny finish. Compliments light skin and looks good on short nails. I have feeling shorter the better when it comes to this color. Thank you Lancome for bringing back this beauty! 






Lancome nail polishes can be bought in most department stores, Sephora and directly from Lancome website. They retail for 15$ .



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق