ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Rose satin French Ballerine collection spring 2014



Vernis in Love Rose Satin is one of the limited edition shades from the French ballerine collection. I love the idea of the soft nude shades for spring. They look so feminine and classy while worn by the new Lancome face Lilly Collins. Young, fresh and beautiful.
Rose satin is bright, hot creme pink. I was surprised how opaque it is - this could easily be one coater. Formula is slightly thicker than other Lancome polishes, and kind of reminds me of Dior. 


Color is absolutely beautiful and mast have if you like bright pink. It will be great for spring and summer. I love how Lancome does pinks, and that comes from someone who does not even like pink polishes. Finish is creme and has high shin. I was so glad that I had super sunny day when I took photos. This winter is never ending, snow snow and more snow... I can't wait for nicer weather and open toe sandals to wear this beauty on my toes too. Rose satin is absolute winner for me in this collection. I wish it would stay part of the permanent line. 












Lancome nail polishes can be bought in most department stores, Sephora and directly from Lancome website. They retail for 15$ .














ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق