ads

Lancome Visionnaire and Visionnaire yeux review

 


What it is:
An antiaging skin corrector for more beautiful skin. 

What it is formulated to do:
More than a wrinkle-corrector, this product is capable of fundamentally re-creating more beautiful skin. The first skincare product with LR 2412, a molecule designed to propel through skin layers, it triggers a cascading series of micro-transformations along its path. On the surface, wrinkles and pores are visibly corrected. Imperfections like signs of UV damage and acne marks appear diminished. 

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Argilla / Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Disodium Edta, Tetrahydrojasmonic Acid, Citronellol, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Parfum / Fragrance. 




I have been using Visionnaire for almost a year and it's about time to share my thoughts with you. It is probably one of my best skincare investments so far. Why do I say that? It makes my skin incredibly smooth, silky and glowy. When I say glowy it's more of a instant thing - formula has slight of a silver/pinkish glow to it but no visible shimmer. Texture is very lightweight and absorbs immediately. I love applying it prior to makeup. It really creates perfect canvas for any kind of liquid or powder foundations, or tinted moisturizer (or whatever you like to use). Another thing that I noticed is that it keeps my acne under control. As soon as I stop using it I break out. Also one of the major things is that it lightens and smooths post acne scars I even had people commenting how my skin looks so much better and that my acne scars are much less visible.. I did not notice any improvement in size of my pores but I do not believe that any product can do anything about it (unfortunately). When it comes to wrinkles I am not there yet to talk about any kind of improvement or not.  I only have wrinkles around my eyes and I do not apply this serum in that area. It does not have any moisturizing effect on my skin and I always follow with my day moisturizer (lately Lancome Bienfait aqua vital , reviewed here ), but you can use it with any other moisturizer, I do not see why not. This serum might feel a little bit tight on very dry skin but would be wonderful for combination and oily skin. Alcohol is pretty high in ingredient list and I've heard some women with very dry skin complaining that it dries them out. My skin is terribly dry during winter time but like I said if I follow with the moisturizer I have no problem with skin feeling tight. During warm and humid summer months I would wear it on it's own and would not follow with moisturizer. If you like Estee Lauder Idealist (illuminator) you will like this one too. They are incredibly similar in texture and effect on skin. I am slowly running out of my bottle and will be repurchasing. It is on a pricier side but one bottle lasted me at least 8 months (prior to that I was using little gwp bottles I had). I usually use 2 pumps for the whole face.

I always use it in the morning and then in the evening I use Genefique. I know Lancome is big on layering serums and they recommend first applying Genefique and then to follow with Visionnaire. Honestly I have not tried this combination and I can't comment on how these two work applied together. 

I  love the packaging. Beautiful blue bottle made of plastic - I usually like glass better since it' looks more luxurious (especially considering the price) but this is much more travel and user friendly - no worries if you drop it (which happened to me couple of times with Genefique bottle which is made of glass). 


Visionnaire comes in three different sizes from 0.67 oz to 2.5oz and prices depending on a size 








 Close up of Vissionaire advanced skin corrector 


With flash:


Daylight:








What it is formulated to do:
Complete your visible skin correcting routine and discover Visionnaire Eye, Lancôme’s ultimate advanced eye contour corrector, also containing the innovative molecule LR 2412. Wrinkles and uneven texture around the eye area are visibly corrected for a smoother eye contour with results on the appearance of dark circles showing in as little as four weeks. 


What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates 
- Phthalates


Water, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Tetrahydrojasmonate, Propanediol, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Dipropylene Glycol, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Di-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Steareth-20, Adenosine, Ptfe, Caffeine, Peg-12 Dimethicone, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Triethanolamine, Silica, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Carbomer, Chrysin, Bis-Peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Disodium Edta, Alumina.



I was so excited expansion of Visionnaire line in the US and as soon as it showed up on Lancome website I went ahead and ordered Visionnaire eye. I wanted new eye cream for AM use , that is lightweight, hydrating enough and espeically illuminating to help with darkness around my eyes. Visionnaire yeux has creamy texture, thicker than a "lotion" but again not as thick as for example Clinique all about eyes rich , and not as thin as Clinique all about eyes (which is more gel like). The best thing about is that it really illuminates eye area. It has tiny pigments in it that make skin look more radiant. It really helps with dullness and darkness (it gives instant results, but does not make under eye area lighter permanently). My main complain is that it is not moisturizing enough, or at all. It does absorb pretty fast which is a plus if you use it in the morning before your makeup application. Another thing that drives me crazy is that it peels off in these tiny particles. I tried different types of application - do not rub it is the worse, but gently dab into the skin. Even if I do it this way and use at least amount of product as possible it still peels off. What a bummer. It has very inovative silicone applicator that I like. It is very hygenic, no finger dipping and you can easily dispense the perfect amount of product needed. It is very gentle and you can apply directly from applicator. 

I will run out of this eye cream soon and I will not be repurchasing. It is not for me. It might work well for someone without very dry skin around eyes, for someone without any lines or wrinkles and someone who likes lightweight feel. I might be the only one having problems with product rolling off the skin :( 





In the photos below you will notice couple of things - in the first photo of product you can see tiny white beads that when rubbed into the skin disappear. Also product appears white but when blended in it becomes more peachy salmon which helps neutralize dark circles much better. Well these little "beads" sometimest don't get "broken down" and they just sit on my skin and kind of migrate all over my face. 






Products featured in this review were purchased by me.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق