ads

Lancome Vernis in Love Lilac love French Ballerine collection spring 2014


Lilac love is one of the shades in Lancome's spring 2014 collection. It is light lilac that is cool toned and with a pearl finish. It has medium opacity but can be built to full coverage. In my swatches I am wearing two coats of Lilac love. I think this would compliment lighter cooler skin tones. It was first released as a part of Lancome's Wedding day collection (Reviewed here ). I am glad they re-promoted it as a part of French ballerine. Being such a soft shade fits into this collection really well. 










I was playing with my dotting tools as always :) I added dots using Undercoat booster, Rose satin and Jolie rosalie over Lilac love.









Lancome nail polishes retail for 15$ and can be bought in most major department stores and directly from Lancome

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق