ads

Lancome Liplover in Rose Ballet and Rose d'eau


This year, Lancôme gives women a whole new way to show lips some amour. For the first time, get three luxurious, lip perfecting benefits in one—the hydration of a balm, the vivid shine of a gloss, and the intense color of a lipstick—with Lancôme’s newest addition, Lip Lover. This revolutionary formula drenches lips in eight hours of moisture, smoothes fine lines, and adds an eye-catching dose of shimmering color in 18 saturated shades.
First, a balmy base delivers eight hours of lip softening moisture. Then, a smoothing layer of dewy shine reduces the look of lines and leaves lips looking smooth and flawless. Finally, saturated pigments infuse lips with intense, high-impact color for lips that will leave your lips saying je t’aime.



I was so happy I got a chance to try out new Lancome's formula. I am big fan of their Color fever glosses and I was excited to see what's all the hype about the Lip lover. It is justified! Lip lover is all that they claim :

  • very moisturizing almost balm like and keeps lips hydrated. And this comes from someone who has the driest lips ever
  • glossy shine without much glitter (or none) . It gives that "wet" look to lips. I think they can be worn alone or the lighter shades would look great over lipsticks
  • intense color - I can't really speak of this one since two shades I got are very light (and sheer) but I did Google for more swatches and there are some colors who are very opaque and bright almost like liquid lipstick
It shares the same concept with Gloss in love - click to open. I am having hard time getting used to this I am used to old fashioned lip gloss packaging.

Formula is lightweight, not sticky and has pretty decent staying power. Doesn't set in the lines either. 

Packaging is cute, very small and purse / cosmetic bag friendly. 

The biggest surprise is that these are exactly the same when it comes to texture, feeling on the lips and smell with L'oreal glam shines. If you are in Europe and have a chance to compare these two would love to hear your thoughts on this. 





Rose Ballet is medium pink with golden shimmer. Shimmer is more noticeable in the tube but when applied on lips it is barely there. This color is beautiful on it's own. It gives just a  hint of color and provides very high shine. If I was buying these and looking at the whole line probably this would be my first choice. 






Rose D'eau is very light baby pink that actually when applied looks more transparent, almost clear with hint of pink and subtle silver shimmer. It as well has glossy finish and feels moisturizing on lips. This color would work well over pink lipsticks or if you like wearing glosses without a color but with high shine this would be great for you. I am not big on lip colors that are bright, and this is great alternative for me to wear instead of clear lip balm.








Lip Lovers are great addition to Lancome's line. I like them much better than Gloss in love. They will more moisturizing on the lips and that's one of my biggest things when I buy glosses. I like sheerness and hydrating properties. I plan on getting more colors and first one on my radar is Corail Cabriole. 

Lancome Lip lover retails for 23$.





ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق