ads

Instagram post - April 2014




What I have been up to on Instagram in April...




Finally decided to join the gym. Back to my fitness routine.



 Brush cleaning day.



Lancome had contest with Definicils mascara.



Snow in April.



And more snow.


To sum it up...



Treated myself with Tory Burch Miller sandals - ended up being an awful choice. They are terribly uncomfortable and I returned them.



To fix that went to Tory Burch outlet and got two pairs of flip flops. I love them! So soft , lighteweight and comfortable. 



I have a feeling I started new addiction with Toms shoes.  My new work shoes.



My daily skincare routine. I am so behind on reviewing skincare items. I keep planning on reviewing all of these and then always something else comes up...



Bought MAC lip conditioner for the third time. Love it for on the go. And a little goes a long way.



End of April and finally first signs of spring






ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق